He Changsheng, Ph.D.
Ph. D advisor
1993, B.Sc., graduated fromChinese department, Hubei College of Education;
1999, M.Sc, Chinese Modern and Contemporary Literature, Chinese department, Hubei University;
2002, Ph.D., Chinese Modern and Contemporary Literature, Chinese department,Wuhan University.
2002-2004, postdoctor,Nanjing University;
2004-2009, Associate professor, Xiamen University;
2009--, Professor, Xiamen University.
Main research area is modern Chinese literature and academic history of arts. From the evolutionary process of literature itself，study of literature has its own construction of knowledge in multiple dimensions such as time，space，and aesthetics．
（1）Introduction to Literature
（2）Modern western literary theory
（4）Modern Chinese Literary Theory
（5）The modernityof modern China
1. How Is “Aesthetic Salvation”Possible?.Journal of Xiamen University.2016, (1).
2. Choice between Science and Humanity. Academic Monthly.2015, (9).
3. Discovery of National Language of China and Reconstrution of Guoxue. Journal of Beijing Normal University.2013, (3).
4. Modern Chinese Literature: Academic Traditions and Disciplinary Status.Journal of Xiamen University. 2012, (4)..
5. On ZhongshuQian’sDissertation. literarycriticism. 2012,(2).
The Scholarly Genealogy of Literature in Modern China,ChineseSocialSciencePress, November2012.
The HistoryofLiteratureinSinophoneSystem（A translation）,Nanjing University Press,2014.