1996,MA, Xiamen University;
2004,LD, Nanjing University.
1990.08—1993.07,Taoyuan No 9 Middle School, Hunan Province;
1996.08—2001.07,Normal College，Jimei University;
2004.06-present,College of humanities, Xiamen University.
I focuses on thetraditional Chinese opera .The important is the relationship between the history ofKunqu and Family Cultures. Sincemy participation in the National Social and Science Fund art key task “the theories of Chinese opera and criticism History in the 20th Century”, Ialso understand the theories and the evolution of 20th century Chinese opera , and published many articles related .At present ,I amtrying to use the method of rural survey to study cultural ecology of local opera by Anthropology .
The History of ChineseLiterature (Yuan Ming Qing)
The History of Chinese Traditional Opera
Reading of Classic Works
Appreciation of Chinese Traditional Opera
Traditional Opera Creation
1. On Reality Significance and Historic Experience about Family Opera Troupe in Ming and Qing Dynasties,Drama-The Journal of The Central Academy of Drama, 2005.01
2. On the Cause for Prosperity of Family Opera Troupe in the Late of Ming Dynasty, Journal of Nanjing Normal University (Social Sciences Edition), 2005.01
3. Interpretation of the Gender Culture of Plays about Peace-making Marriage, Journal of Xiamen University (Arts &SocialSciences Edition) ,2010.03
4. On dramatics of Ming & Qing Zhejiang Family sacrificial association,Theatre Arts-The Journal of Shanghai Theatre Academy,2015.01
5. On the interaction of Jiangnan familial culture and Kunqu Opera during the Ming and Qing dynasties，Journal of Xiamen University(Arts & Social Sciences Edition) ,2015.04
6. A Study on theOpera Troupe of Family in Ming and Qing Dynasties,Xiamen university Press,2006.
the Jiangnan prominent family in the Ming and Qing dynasties and Kunqu opera, Xiamen university Press,2016.