Diao Peijun, Ph.D.
1997, Hebei University;
2002, M.A, Hebei University;
2006, Ph.D., Nankai University.
2009-2011, Postdoctoral Fellow atCapitalNormalUniversity;
2007-2012,XiamenUniversity, Associate professor;
2012-2015, Associate professor, School of History, NankaiUniversity;
2016- Present,Associate professor, department of history, XiamenUniversity;
History of Song Dynasty (The main Research Area),and Tang & Yuan Dynasties, and 20 Century History of historiography.Men and women in Chinese history.
1. The Ancient History of China
2. Song DynastyofChina
3.Famous writer's daily life of Song Dynasty
4. Version identification of Chinese ancient books
5.Introduction to the study of Chinese ancient History
1.A Study on the Local Labor population in the Song Dynasty. Journal of Chinese Historical Studies. 2005, (1): pp85-96.
2. Four Questions about Bao jia（保甲）System of the Song Dynasty, Journal of Chinese Historical Studies. 2009, (1): pp69-82.
3. The“Free life”of Villagers under the Norm of Governance by the Officials and by the People: A Primary Investigation into the life World of Villagers in the Song Dynasty. Journal of Literature, History and Philosophy (Jinan). 2013, (4): pp 93-106.
4. The practice of Follow the Husband Protocol of Northern Song Women. Social Science Front.2013, (7):pp 104-111.
5. Introspection about “Tang-Song Transition” Hypothesis and the “Historical China” under the Regional Vision. Academic Monthly(Shanghai). 2013,(2): pp 141-146.
6.Zhushou(主首) as the chief of Village during the Yuan Dynasty: Functions and changes, Wen Shi(Beijing),2012(1),pp 153-168.
7.The Summary of Thesis,Interpretation of Historical Materials,and Demonstration of Historiography,Journal of Chinese Historical Studies. 2011, (4): pp189-197.
8.Research by Modern Chinese Scholars on Service and Corvée in the Sung Dynasty:PastandFuture,Newsletterfor Research in Chinese Studies(Taibei), vol.22, 2003-08, p15-26.
9. On Rural Elites and Social Control in Song Dynasty, Social Science Journal；2004-2, p91-96.
10. The Changes of Village Services in Northern and Southern Song Dynasties, Social Science in Yunnan, 2004-5,p107-112.
11. The Relation between the Wealth and Social Governance in Song Dynasty, HeBei Academic Journal Bimonthly, 2005-2,p149-153.
12. The effort of State power’s Penetration into Villages in Song Dynasty, Jiangsu Social Sciences,2005-4, p205-210.
13. Separateness and cooperation: The Change of Xiang-Yi in Song Dynasty; Journal of Hebei University Philosophy and Social Science, 2005-4, p95-99.
14. A Study on Local Labor’s Character in the Song Dynasty, Social Sciences in Yunnan,2006-4, p114-118.
15. Function, Mutual Effect and Its Achievement of Nation Systems in the Countryside–Adiscussion on Confusion of Census Record in the Song Dynasties and its Effect to Rural Labor Service System, The Journal of Chinese Social and Economic History ，2006-3.p10-20.
16. Local Labors and the Rural administrative District System in Song Dynasty, Nankai Journal,2008-1,p88-95.
17. A History Review on Local Errand Policy during Northern Song and Southern Song Dynasties, The Journal of Chinese Social and Economic History, 2008-3, p20-28.
18. The Shift in the Idea of “Rural Control”between the Tang and Song Dynasties，Journal of Xiamen University 2009-1, p82-90.
19. Probe into Rural Society in Southern Song Dynasty, Studies in Sinology,Vol.24,2009, Center for the Study of Traditional Chinese Culture, PekingUniversity.
20. The Integration of State Power and Rural Administration in Northern and Southern Song Dynasties-Study on the Village Services, collection of sinology studies in Xiamen University (the second series), Zhonghua Publishing House 2010-4,p27-45.
1、Review on the book of Local Grassroots Organization and Rural Society in Hunan and Hubei during the Ming-Qing Period,.Studies in Qing History,2006-1,pp111-114.
2. Book Reviews:Zhangwen:Research on Social Relief on Song Dynasty,New History(Taibei),14-1,2003-3; pp209-218.
3.Pulsation of Chinese Economy Development during 10th -13th century-a review on the general history of Chinese Economy Vol.5 written by Prof. Ge Jinfang, The Journal of Chinese Social and Economic History,2007-4 p111-114.
4.Witch and Witch Culture in a New Perspective and Classic women’s Studies: Reading Fang Yan’s Women in Song Dynasty from a Perspective of Witch Culture, Collection of Women’s Studies,2009-4, p93-96.
5. Review on Deng Xiaonan’s The relations between Information Channels and Assessing of governing performance, Journal of PekingUniversity (the Philosophy & Social Science version)2009-5, p155-157.
6. Review on the study on the history of Chin，Han，Wei, Jin and Northern & Southern Dynasties byGaoMin, History Teaching and Research,2007-1, p87-88.
7.Yang Yinmin, TheEmpire Delighted in Drinking: Wine and Society in the Yuan Dynasty, Chinese Studies(Taibei)29-4,333-340.
8.Review on Deng Xiaonan, Zuzongzhifa: Invoking Imperial Ancestors’ Instructions in Early Northern Song Politics, Journal of Chinese Literature and History(Shanghai),2016-3.