Zhong Xia, Ph.D.
2003, B.A., Xiamen University;
2006, M.A., Xiamen University;
2013, Ph.D., Xiamen University (Graduate with honors);
2013-2015, Post-doctoral working experience in Nanjing University (Awarded with the title of ‘outstanding post-doctor’).
Phenomenology, aesthetics, theory of literature and art, etc.
National Social Science Fund
China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (Special Program)
China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (General Program, First-Class)
Jiangsu Postdoctoral Science Foundation
1. Zhong X, On Merleau-Ponty’s View of Painting Space, Journal of Nanjing University (philosophy, human and social science), 2015(2). (full text reprinted by RDFY)
2. Yang C, Zhong X, From Dasein to Ereignis: Heidegger’s Turning from Existentialism to Ontology, Academic Monthly, 2013 (3).
3. Zhong X, Yang C, Ereignis Phenomenology: The Exploration of Being by Later Heidegger, Journal of Xiamen University (Arts & Social Sciences), 2013(2).
4. Zhong X, Marching towards Inter-subjectivity: Development of Heidegger’s Thoughts, Journal of Yunnan Normal University (Humanities and Social Sciences), 2014(5).
5. Zhong X, The Philosophical, Aesthetical and Sociological Meaning of Inter-subjectivity, Study & Exploration, 2014(12).
6. Zhong X, Yang C, Vanish and Reconstruction of Ontology, Southeast Academic Research, 2014(4).
7. Zhong X, On the Connotation of Platonic Love and Its Aesthetic Meaning, Journal of Northeastern University (Social Science), 2011(4).
8. Zhong X, On the Relationship between Romantism and Post-modernism, Journal of Yunnan University (Social Science), 2012(4).
Little Essays Drawn from the Writings of George Santayana, trans. Chen H, Zhong X, Le A, The Commercial Press, 2015.