Doctor of Literature
1998--2001，Chinese Department of Nanjing University , PHD
2001--2003，School of Literature & Journalism, Sichuan University, post doctorate
2003--，Chinese Department of Xiamen University, teacher
.2009--2010，Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, visiting scholar
2014--2015，Chinese University of Hong Kong, visiting scholar
Area o fResearch:
1.The research of Lu Xun.
2.The Relationship of the Modern Chinese Literature and the Traditional Culture of Chinese
3.The Modern ChineseNovel.
4.The Modern Chinese Writer Who magrated or exiled to Hongkong,Taiwan or Overseas after 1949
The History of Chinese Modern Literature (the required course of undergraduate )
The Research of Lu Xun (the optional course of undergraduate )
The Research of the Modern Chinese Classical Novel (master)
The representing articles :
1. Why They Deny the Artistic and Value Importance of Mao Dun’s Novels during 1980-90s. [J]. Literary Review, 2014,6.
2. Polishing the Old Novels Written before 1949 in New China. [J]. Literary Review,2013,3.
3. Recognition the Phenomenon of Hu Niu. [J]. Literary Review, 2009,6.
4. On the “Unfinished Chinese Modern Literature”. [J]. Academics in China. 2002,5.
5. Chinese Contemporary Literary History Reconsidered. [J]. Literary Review Collection, 2009,12.
6. Plurality Culture Influence and Emergence of Modern Chinese Literature. [J]. 2003,2.
7. Lu Xun Taking Remedy or Defending the Dignity of His GrandfatherLu Xun taking remedy or defending the dignity of his social action(3 volumes)，The Research of Lu Xun in Shao Xin (2014-2016).
8. Lu Xun taking remedy or defending the dignity of his social action (3 volumes), The Research of Lu Xun in Shao Xin (2014-2016). (3 volumes). The Research of Lu Xun in Shao Xin [J]. 2014-2016).
9. The Spiritual Impact from Grandfather: the Family Factor in Lu Xun’s Growth. [J]. Journal of Xiamen University, 2012,3.
10. Lu Xun on the Aesthetic Creative Mood. [J]. Journal of Xiamen University, 2005,6.
11. The Analysis on the Reason of the Old Mr. Wu's Death. [J] Masterpieces Review, 2012,7.
Lu Xun and the Chinese Traditional Culture. [M]. Yunan People’s Publishing House, 2006.
The Artistic World of Zi Ye and the Relational Problem. [M]. China Social Sciences Press, 2013.