Li Wuwei, Ph.D.
Distinguished Professor, Ph.D. Tutor
1982, B. A., Yanbian University;
1987-1988, Further Courses in History of Chinese Language ( with Emeritus Professor Tang Zuofan ) , Peking University;
2000, Ph.D., Jilin University.
1977, Educated urban youth at Dapu Chaihe Commune in Dunhua County, Jilin Province;
1982-1991, Teacher of Classical Chinese at the Department of Chinese, Yanbian University;
1991/10-2005/10, Associate Professor(1994-), Professor (1999- ) , Assistant Director of the Institute and Ph.D. Tutor(2001-), Jilin University (Visiting Professor at Kansai University one year) ;
2005/10-present, Professor, Ph.D. Tutor at the College of Humanities, Xiamen University;
2008-present, Director of the Chinese Department , College of Humanities, Xiamen University;
2012-present, Distinguished Professor , Xiamen University;
Meanwhile, Visiting Professor and Exchange Professor in Japan, France, Vietnam and other countries.
Chinese and Historical Linguistics, Chinese Language History, Chinese Phonology, History of Chinese Education in the World, Rites System in Ancient China.
Classical Chinese, Chinese Phonology, Chinese and Historical Linguistics, History of Chinese Education in the World, Academic Progress of Chinese Language History.
1. Li, Wuwei. Classical Chinese Grammar: The Pedigree of Classical Chinese Grammar in China and Japan in Late Qing Dynasty. Journal of Zhejiang University (Humanities and Social Sciences). 2014, (6): 124-140.
2. Li, Wuwei. Oka Sankei’s Grammar Text (1887): The Initial Construction of Japan’s Ancient Chinese Grammar System. Fudan Journal (Social Sciences). 2014, (4): 68-76.
3. Li, Wuwei. Phonological Features of Northeast Mandarin in Late Qing Dynasty and the Early Period of Republic of China. Dialect. 2013, (4): 348-355.
4. Li, Wuwei / Li, Hong. The Formation of Zhisi Series (“支思韵”) in Southern Song ‘Jiujing Zhiyin’ (《九经直音》). Journal of Chinese Linguistics. 2010, (14): 239-248.
5. Li, Wuwei. The Research of Key View Points of Deshitou’s Yunjingkao (《韵镜考》). Studies of the Chinese Language. 2008, (3): 21-28.
6. Li, Wuwei / Chen, Shanshan. The Study of Beijing Mandarin Conversational Textbook in Meiji Period of Japan. Chinese Teaching in the World. 2006, (4): 121-132.
7. Li, Wuwei. Temporal Strata of Japanese Phonetics of Chinese Characters, Proofs and Methods of Their Identification. Contemporary Linguistics. 2005, (3): 251-258.
8. Li, Wuwei. The Study of Japanese Scholars on the Sounds of Chinese Characters in Korea, Minority Languages of China. 2004, (3): 55-66.
9. Li, Wuwei. Problems in the Origins of Researches in Zhongyuan Yayun (《中原雅韵》). Studies of the Chinese Language. 2004, (3): 272-275.
10. Li, Wuwei. Philological Analysis on Southern Song Sun Yi’s Alternative Pronunciation of ‘Qing Ru Zuo Qu’ (“清入作去”). Studies of the Chinese Language. 1998, (4): 294-298.
1. Transactions of Chinese Textbooks in Japan (Edo-Meiji Series) (LX Volume) . Zhonghua Book Company. 2015.
2. East-Asian Visual Threshold on Chinese Language History. Xiamen University Press. 2014.
3. Outline of Theories Chinese Language History. Jilin People’s Publishing House. 2012.
4. Japanese History of Chinese Phonology. Commercial Press. 2011. (Obtained the Wang Li Award of Linguistics)
5. Japanese Studies on Modern Chinese Grammar. Zhonghua Book Company. 2008.
6. Studies on Ji’an Dialect in Song and Yuan Dynasties. Zhonghua Book Company. 2008.
7. Studies on Official Intercourses in Zhou Dynasty. Jilin People’s Publishing House. 2005.
8. Military Rites in Chinese Dynasties. Beijing Library Press. 1998.